You will join our team based in Hong Kong and you will oversee implementation, administration, management and evolution of different security solutions used by our clients. This is a central activity to protect the systems of our clients.
The position also offers a great opportunity to get involve in the growth of the company in Hong Kong. We will face a lot of challenges, and everyone can take a part to the adventure of I-TRACING Hong Kong.
You will be in charge of:
• Ensuring and contributing to the maintenance inf operational condition of the SOC, hosted systems and associated security equipment.
• The updates of procedures and documents
• Participating to the analysis and reporting on the applicative performance solution or websites through the control panel
• Being the last defence before a security disaster
• Doing corrective and evolutive maintenance of application testing of scenarios
How to join us ?
Postgraduate in Cybersecurity with a significant experience in cybersecurity, networks and systems with a grip on small programming
• Enthusiastic, curious, and closely following news regarding cybersecurity technologies (cybersecurity never sleeps)
If you have skills regarding:
• Systems: Windows, Linux, VMware
• IP services and networks: DNS, proxy, NAC, LDAP/AD, bastion
• Security: firewall, WAF, IDS/IPS, SIEM, authentication, data base security, vulnerabilities, DLP, protection DDoS, PKI
• Log management would be appreciated
Why join us ?
At I-TRACING we are passionate about cybersecurity but not only!
• We have our salaries‘ best interests at heart, we are labelled « Happy at Work »
• We offer a strong support for personalised carrier and training, as well as intern and international mobility
• We share values of cohesion, sharing and customer service and
• We provide a friendly environment and collaborative projects
Who are we ?
For 17 years, our mission has been to secure the information systems of our clients through our different business units:
Consulting and engineering of security solutions, audit, forensic, vulnerability management, support & managed services, and
Today, we are 300 experts united around our passion for cybersecurity, our sense of service and in a young and dynamic environment.